- Smart charging at any power socket
- up to 22 kW of charging power (charge 10x quicker)
- charge at 32A industrial power sockets
- charging power adjustable via selector button: 2,3–22 kW
- integrated residual current protection (Type B)
- temperature monitoring of switching elements and the socket
- overvoltage and undervoltage monitoring
- automatic electronics control after connecting the charging cable to the socket
- inspection of the ground and neutral wires before each charge
- for all type 2 electric cars
- Type 2 cable. Suitable for all electric vehicles with type 2 plugs
- CE certified
The small and light mobile charging station for electric vehicles.
Heading on a long road trip to another country? No problem, use our adaptors and selector and charge everywhere you want!
Chargers with Type 2 connectors has established itself as the standard for electric vehicles in Europe. The extension of the Type 2 connector for quick charging is the CCS connector, which is based on the Type 2, but has been extended by two poles for charging the ballast. This means that every vehicle equipped with CCS can also be charged via type 2 cable.
Type 2 Portable Chargers for the electric vehicles and the hybrids come in a variety of different formations, for example you can have a variety of different outlets and various amps. This can make it difficult to choose what you need, follow our easy drop down of car manufacturers and choose your model of electric vehicle to select the correct charger for you.
We have on stock 4 different cable lengths: 5m, 7m, 10m and 15m.
|Car||BMW i3 2015*, Renault ZOE, Renault ZOE 41kWh, Smart fortwo electric drive 2017*, Smart forfour electric drive 2017*, Tesla Model S*, Tesla Model X* *|
|Charging Clutch (Car Side)||Type 2 / IEC62196 -2|
|Charging connector (Switchboard Side)||32A/5p|
|Charging Kw/h||max. 22 kW|
|Charging Variant||Mode 2 - IEC61851|
|Colour of cable||black|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C ... +85 °C|
|Rated Current||32 A|
|Size of Cable||4 mm2|