- Smart charging at any power socket
- up to 7,2 kW of charging power (charge 3-5x quicker)
- charge at 16A industrial power sockets
- charging power adjustable via selector button: 2,3–7,2 kW
- integrated residual current protection (Type B)
- temperature monitoring of switching elements and the socket
- overvoltage and undervoltage monitoring
- automatic electronics control after connecting the charging cable to the socket
- inspection of the ground and neutral wires before each charge
- for all Type 1 electric cars
- Type 1 cable. Suitable for all electric vehicles with Type 1 plugs
- CE certified
The small and light mobile charging station for electric vehicles.
Heading on a long road trip to another country? No problem, use our adaptors and selector and charge everywhere you want!
Type 1 Portable Chargers for the electric vehicles and the hybrids come in a variety of different formations, for example you can have a variety of different outlets and various amps. This can make it difficult to choose what you need, follow our easy drop down of car manufacturers and choose your model of electric vehicle to select the correct charger for you.
We have on stock 4 different cable lengths: 5m, 7m, 10m and 15m.
|Car||Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200, Kia Soul EV, Chevrolet Spark EV, Fiat 500e|
|Charging Clutch (Car Side)||Type 1 / SAE J1772|
|Charging connector (Switchboard Side)||5 pin|
|Charging Kw/h||max. 7,4 kW|
|Charging Variant||Mode 2 - IEC61851|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C ... +85 °C|
|Rated Current||32 A|
|Size of Cable||4 mm2|
|Voltage||230 V (1-phase)|