R-EVC produces high quality chargers more than 7 years! We offer full-service (installation, service, communication with customer ).
Our chargers are simple for use - just connect car and start charging with us!
Whether your car have Type 1 or Type 2 plug connection with our help and our charging cable you can charge all EV’s!
Our chargers are from High-Quality materials (weather proof).
In case of problem our charging station indicates thanks to multi-colored LEDs this problem and inform you.
Safety is always first for us. And this is why you find in our chargers RCD Type B with DC fault current protection.
This means that for installation in your home you need just circuit breaker.
R-EVC stainless Wallbox / Smart (Slave)
- Up to 22 kW of charging power (charge 10x quicker than from classical domestic socket)
- Charging power adjustable via selector button: 2,3–22 kW
- Highest electrical safety thanks to own fuse protection (integrated residual current protection - Type B)
- Temperature monitoring of switching elements and the socket
- Overvoltage and under-voltage monitoring
- Automatic electronics control after connecting the charging cable to the socket
- Inspection of the ground and neutral wires before each charge
- For all electric cars
- Ideal for home and commercial use thanks to RFID card possibility
- Highest electrical safety thanks to own fuse protection
- Affordable price and professional service
- Simple for use
- High quality "Made in EU”
- CE certified
- IP 54 and IK07
- 2 years warranty
- MID electricity counter
- RS485 communication
- Master ready
A high-quality product from Czech republic
R-EVC is a Czech company that produces all charge products (charging cables for domestic sockets, charging cables for public chargers, Wallboxes and Charging stations) is on market more than seven years and have hundreds of satisfied customers.
|Car||All kinds of electric cars|
|Charging connector (Switchboard Side)||Type 2 - "mennekes"|
|Charging Kw/h||max. 22 kW|
|Charging Variant||Mode 3 - IEC61851|
|Rated Current||32 A|